KINKston CARNALval 10
“Take a Walk on the Wild Side!”
In recognition of our 10th year, we have added a daytime Vendor Fair! So remember to set aside some time 11am-4pm @ The Legion to check out the amazing selection of kinky things for sale.
You don’t want to miss this opportunity!*
STEP RIGHT UP to the sexiest fundraiser in town! Come attired in your kinkiest outfits or your most comfy pair of sweats (which could also be your kinkiest outfit). We’ll be dressed to impress so you don’t have to! Our Carnalval organizers have a gorgeous line-up of kink demonstrators, dancers and performance artists all donating their talents to submit for your approval. Whether you’re a kink expert or the person who buys vanilla ice cream regardless of the 30 other flavours- the KINKston CARNALval is designed for all tastes!
Anything Goes! (No genital nudity). Other nudity encouraged! You can wear literally anything your heart desires!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
After entering our safe and consensual space, attendees have the freedom to explore the spacious Royal Canadian Legion as you’ve probably never seen it before.
*The event is being held through the South West doors. Please be mindful that there will be a separate, unrelated concert happening on the other side of the Legion. *
The front room on the left as you enter, is the main Dungeon Exploratorium where you can learn (and sometimes participate) in just some of the various facets of kink exploration. You’ll have the opportunity to engage with experienced demonstrators and their assistants, ask questions about their area of expertise, or simply play the voyeur and watch them at play.
Our Kink Ambassadors are available to answer your questions about the demonstrations (which may also include wax play, rope bondage, electrical play, a vacuum cube, needle play, impact play, restraints and sensation play and MORE!)
Don’t forget about our ever popular raffle game!
The back room salon & bar offers you the opportunity to mingle, learn more about the organizers, and dance the night away.
Please read/Review the Dungeon Rules prior to attending:
- The demonstrations here are intended to be safe but most BDSM play does have an element of risk. By choosing to participate in, or observe these demonstrations you acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your own safety.
- All activities are consensual and consent may be withdrawn at any point. If you are participating in a demonstration and become uncomfortable, say so and the activity will stop. Say STOP or use the safeword RED
- Touch or Play is by invitation only.
- Safer impact only, no face striking, punching or hitting of kidneys or other sensitive areas.
- No penetration or genital nudity is permitted. Upper body nudity is encouraged.
- When in doubt. STOP.
- Demonstrators have the right to refuse anyone who is intoxicated, or they feel are unable to properly provide consent.
- Do not take pictures. No cameras or Recording devices.
- Ask lots of questions.
- Have a kinky good time!
Tickets are on sale now and are:
$15 Aug _ to Sept 30th
$20 Oct 1 -November 8 (at 5pm)
$25 at the door
HIV AIDS Regional Services: 844a Princess Street
Novel Idea: 156 Princess Street
Sexual Health Resource Centre: John Deutsch Centre Memorial Room on Queen’s Campus
THANK YOU TO ALL OUR GENEROUS DONORS AND VOLUNTEERS!
For more information or to get involved contact:
HIV/AIDS Regional Services
All proceeds go to Sex Workers Action Group & HIV/AIDS Regional Services.