M4M Sexual Health Tune-Up
How well do you understand your sexual health?
Have you heard of PrEP, PEP, or undetectable viral loads? Are you up-to-speed on all of the latest developments in HIV or STI prevention, testing and treatment?
Are you confident in the knowledge you have about STI’s, cruising and hooking up?
Are you meeting the guys you’re looking for?
How comfortable are you talking with your partner about safer sex?
Is it time for a sexual health tune-up?
At this half-day workshop, get the lastest information on:
- What HIV looks like today (from the basics, to the latest developments).
- The STI’s impacting men who have sex with men (msm) in our community.
- Testing for STI’s (what’s new in testing and what to screen for).
- Harm Reduction Strategies to protect you and your partner.
- Tools to make your cruising, dating and sex life better.
Subject matter experts will be on hand to present the latest information and to answer your questions.
There’ll be opportunity to meet new guys through some discussion and small group activities.
You’ll leave with the lastest info, some great swag and with some new contacts!
Lunch will be provided, and there’s no cost to attend (though donations to HIV/AIDS Regional Services are always welcomed and appreciated).
Seats are limited! Reserve your ticket today!
To register, visit: http://m4msexualhealthtuneup.eventbrite.ca